Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 8.03 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Kor 8 months, 1 week ago.

Assisted by: Kor.

Author Posts
August 15, 2023 at 9:29 am

gaborN-2

Hi Kor, I have a site with elementor and theme builder parts.

August 15, 2023 at 10:19 am
August 16, 2023 at 8:41 am #14207285

Kor
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Singapore (GMT+08:00)

Thanks for your patience.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but in order to proceed with troubleshooting, we kindly request a site snapshot. Alternatively, with your permission, we can create a snapshot on our own.

For this purpose, we typically recommend using the free plugin "Duplicator." If you are already familiar with how Duplicator works ( https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/), please skip the following steps and simply send me the archive file you downloaded.

To assist you further, please follow these instructions:
Watch the Duplicator instructions video: hidden link

Refer to the instructions provided by WPML on how to provide supporters a copy of your site: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

If the archive file exceeds 400MB in size, please utilize Duplicator's file filters to exclude the cache, wp-uploads directory, media, and archive files.

Once you have the archive file, please share the link with us. You can use services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, or similar platforms as the snapshot file will likely be large.

Please note that your next reply will be private, visible only to you and me. You can paste the link to the file there. Rest assured that once the issue is resolved, I will delete the local site. If you don't have a copy, please just share a random link so that you can reply.

August 16, 2023 at 10:22 am
August 16, 2023 at 6:08 pm #14240573

Kor
Supporter

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry for overlooking this. I've downloaded the copy and I will check and come back to you as quickly as possible.

August 18, 2023 at 3:37 pm #14253569

Kor
Supporter

Thanks for your patience.

Sorry, I don't have a solution for you and I will escalate this to our 2nd Tier Support for further assistance. I will come back to you once I've feedback.

August 22, 2023 at 3:12 pm #14272521

Kor
Supporter

Thank you for patience.

I've conducted a test on our sandbox site using the latest version, and everything operated smoothly. The conditions are unnecessary on the translated page.

Subsequently, I accessed your website, performed updates on Elementor and WPML, and integrated the String Translation plugin. Presently, everything seems to be functioning correctly. Could you kindly verify the situation once more?

August 25, 2023 at 9:05 am #14290413

gaborN-2

Hi. Thank you, it seems to be working now. What did you do apart from the update? Wasn't the string translation installed?

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.