Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andrés 1 year, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Andrés.

Author Posts
July 27, 2022 at 2:03 pm #11751195

butterandflyB

strings disappeared
I was in the chat with one of your colleague a few minutes ago. I've done a downgrade of my plan, and I'm aware that I will not have the possibility to use strings translations anymore.

July 27, 2022 at 3:53 pm #11752405

Andrés
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+02:00)

Hello there,

This is Andrés, WPML support team leader.

I've reviewed your case and I'm afraid there is nothing we can do about your case but recommend you to upgrade your license and pay the difference.

Your Multilingual CMS expired on January 21, however you bought a new Multilingual Blog
license yesterday (July 26th). As my colleagues have explained you today, when you change your license, you are not able to use WPML String Translation as it is not part of your plan.

As you can see, we haven't recommend you to change your plan, this is a decision you made before contacting us.

Please, access to your WPML account and upgrade your plan, in that way you will have access to all our extensions:
https://wpml.org/account/

In case it is not possible, as you just bought your license yesterday, you can ask directly in your WPML account for a refund.

Regards,
Andrés

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.