Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqas Bin Hasan 1 year, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqas Bin Hasan.

Author Posts
December 10, 2022 at 9:21 am #12625263

josianeH

Hello

I do my translations, they are well taken into account, but do not appear in the translated pages.

I changed my browser, changed my computer, tested on Iphone, it's the same, so it's not a question of cash.

example on home page

in "menu déjeuner" I translated by "lunch menu" and I stay with the old "lunch menu back from the market" (old translation apperas)

"29 € du lundi au vendredi...." not translated by my "29€ form monday to friday..." (old translation appears)

idem for page "Menus -> Menus - La carte" the English version that I made and validated does not appear.

I stop here before modifying my site because WPML does not work, does not translate.

Regards

December 12, 2022 at 2:53 pm #12635987

josianeH

Hello,
I wait since 2 days and 5 hours to have an answer.
Can you answer me please?
Because WPML don't work with my website.
Regards

December 13, 2022 at 10:52 am #12640953

josianeH

Why don't you answer? I can't work on my website.

December 13, 2022 at 12:05 pm #12641723

Waqas Bin Hasan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the support. Please accept our apologies for the delay. There's an unusual wait time in our support forum. We are working hard to get to your inquiry; please be patient as we are replying to issues as they are reported.

Can you please share some URLs and/or screenshots to explain the issue in more detail?

Before proceeding further, may I ask you to also try the following please?

IMPORTANT: Please take full backup of your website and database beforehand. It is highly advised to try the following on a staging/dev site first, so your live website isn't compromised.

- Deactivate all plugins except WPML and its addons and check for the issue.
- Activate each plugin one-by-one, while keeping check on the issue after a plugin is activated. This way you'll be able to pinpoint a plugin having a conflict (or problem), if any.
- If the problem persists, please repeat the above steps with a default theme of WordPress (i.e. 2022).
- Please also check the browser's console for any JavaScript errors. If you find any, please copy that in your next reply. See https://wordpress.org/support/article/using-your-browser-to-diagnose-javascript-errors/ for details on how to find these errors.

Please let me know if this helps resolve the issue. Or I'll try my best to further assist you on the matter.

Regards.

December 13, 2022 at 1:47 pm #12642961

josianeH

Hi,
There is url in my first message.
Home page FR and Home page En are translated in back (see screen copy), in front it is not (see screen copy).
In page hidden link and hidden link it is ok in back, and not in front (see screen copy of back and of front).

I have exactly the same website, with same plugins and same theme on an other URL and on this one wpml works.

Regards

nottranslatedinfront03.jpg
nottranslatedinfront02.jpg
nottranslatedinfront01.jpg
December 13, 2022 at 3:57 pm #12643769

josianeH

I can't wait so much. I do it without WPML, page per page....

December 14, 2022 at 7:22 am #12647133

Waqas Bin Hasan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for the details.

May I ask for admin access to your website to check the issue in detail? You can create a separate admin user for this purpose, which can be deleted afterwards.

Also please provide following detail to investigate/observe the issue:

- detailed steps to reproduce the issue
- links to pages in admin and on frontend
- screenshots or screen recording if needed to explain
- any other relevant information to observe/investigate the issue

Please remember to take full backup of your website and database before proceeding. However, a staging/test site is highly recommended, because I may need to try some changes/fixes on the site, which may cause conflicts with the live site otherwise. Please confirm it in your next reply or let me know if you do not agree with the mentioned.

I've set your next reply as private to share this information safely.

IMPORTANT: If you don't see the section for providing access information, please do not write in the message box or the information may appear as public.

Please see https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/ for details on privacy and security.

Before continuing on the site, I'll also need your confirmation and approval on each of the followings:

1) Is this a Live/Production or Staging/Dev site?
2) Is it OK to work on this site?
3) Is it OK to try some changes/fixes on the site and/or activate/deactivate/install a plugin on the site, which may cause conflicts with the other parts of the site?
4) Have you taken full backup of your website and database?

Please confirm, thanks.

The topic ‘[Closed] Translation don't appear in frontend’ is closed to new replies.