Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by UHL Hosting 1 year, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Johan.

Author Posts
September 25, 2022 at 5:28 pm #12119331

UHL Hosting

Tell us what you are trying to do? We had using automatic translation and then we edited what was not properly translated. The translations then were never updated on the wordpress side.

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

wpml-musashi.png
September 26, 2022 at 12:30 pm #12124475

Johan

Hello here 👋,

Thanks for contacting the support of WPML.
I will do my best to help you.

It could be a compatibility issue with one of your plugins or your theme. In order to know which one could affect it, we need to get your website almost empty.

Follow the steps:
1) Deactivate all the plugins that are not related to WPML. Observe if the issue is resolved.
2) If not, switch for a moment to a WordPress default theme like Twenty Twenty-one. Observe if the issue is resolved.

- If the issue is gone, activate it one by one to see which one of the plugins was causing the issue.

❌ IMPORTANT: Please, before doing a backup is required for security reasons, and to avoid any data loss, that might cause this process. For the backup, you can use this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/updraftplus/ plugin for these backup needs. ❌

Thanks for your cooperation,
Johan

September 26, 2022 at 12:57 pm #12124759

UHL Hosting

Only the way you approached this, is wrong.

There is not compatibility issues, and since this is with oxygen builder, I cannot disable all plugins, since that will stop the site from working. We got the automatic translation working, yet thats all, no other translations made were moved.

So disappointed to see that the support had not improved at all! It got even more worse, you people do not ask nor you check, you just assume, and ofc whats easier than blaming the rest of the plugins.

So it seems I wont get my issue solved by you!

September 26, 2022 at 12:58 pm #12124761

UHL Hosting

My issue is NOT resolved. Thank you! Yet this is not what one expects from support!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.