Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.67 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Paola Mendiburu 7 months, 1 week ago.

Assisted by: Paola Mendiburu.

Author Posts
September 27, 2023 at 8:41 pm #14477441

oratorio-bonaiguaO

Tell us what you are trying to do?
translate URL's manually in DIVI pages

Is there any documentation that you are following?
Not specilly

Is there a similar example that we can see?
The page I will give you next

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

hidden link

On this page (see above) I have two DIVI buttons with a link that I have to change, so that the translated version of the page, links to the translated version of the destination of those links.
Before the changes in the "Advanced Translation Editor" interface, it was enough to put "hidden link" in the window where you see: "Search content in original language" (please see yellow zone in the image) and you would get a list of links that you could change manually. That not working now
I'm looking for this link to change it into "String translation" and I can't find it either.
Please, What I can do?

I am in a big hurry, please try to instruct me to change manually this links, if possible not ask me about depuration info. Everything seems work. It is me that just now I don´t know how to find those URL's to change them manually. Thank You

traducir enlaces.jpg
September 27, 2023 at 10:30 pm #14477811

oratorio-bonaiguaO

This night I cannot wait anymore for aswer, query keep open, I count on that we will be in touch by mail

September 28, 2023 at 7:10 am #14478879

oratorio-bonaiguaO

As I see, in "English Support", this query does not have anyone assigned. On the other hand, this same query has Paola Mendiburu assigned in "Spanish Support", therefore I will look for the answers there.

September 28, 2023 at 7:25 am #14479127

Paola Mendiburu
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hola!

Seguimos el ticket en https://wpml.org/es/forums/topic/translate-urls-manually-in-divi-pages/

Ya puedes cerrar este ticket.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.