Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 6.46 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mayubonne 1 year, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Dražen Duvnjak.

Author Posts
November 27, 2022 at 12:36 pm #12541233

Mayubonne

Hi Mohamed,

There is actually an another issue that I've been working for is the custom post list お知らせ (news) page in my theme doesn't work properly. The list is not showed in each languages but showed in all languages mixed up.

I attached images of the list and of the admin page.

It will be grateful if you could check out as well.

Best regards,
Mayumi

12540137-news_list_mbonmbonne_JP.jpg
12540137-news_list_mbonmbonne_FR.jpg
12540137-news_list_mbonmbonne_EN.jpg
12540137-news_list_mbonmbonne_1.jpg
November 29, 2022 at 7:37 am #12552125

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hello Mayumi,

since you are using a custom-coded theme it might be a bit out of scope to debug and check your custom code, but I will do my best to suggest the best solution or approach you can use to solve this issue.

Can you please elaborate with more details on how are you fetching and showing this part with posts? Using some custom code?

I suggest you also check the next code examples:

- https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-theme-compatibility/

Let me know.

Thanks,
Drazen

December 1, 2022 at 3:52 pm #12572645

Mayubonne

Hello Drazen,

Thank you very much for your returning.

For this issue, I would like you to check out my site but I have another issue to solve by other supporter at the moment. It will take a time but please wait for a while.

Best regards,
Mayumi

December 2, 2022 at 7:12 am #12576521

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hello Mayumi,

sure, once you have time please check my suggestion and let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Drazen

December 9, 2022 at 5:25 am #12618935

Mayubonne

Hello Drazen,

The issue is resolved by other supporter who has been to help me out before you.

I think I need to revise when the theme update again so I’ll refer to your suggestion as well if there is to happen to same kind of problem.

Best regards,
Mayumi

December 9, 2022 at 5:46 am #12618951

Mayubonne

Hello Drazen,

The issue is resolved by other supporter who has been to help out before you.

I think I need to revise when the theme update again so I’ll refer to your suggestion as well if there is to happen to same kind of problem.

Best regards,
Mayumi

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.