Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 11.41 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas 1 year, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Andreas.

Author Posts
May 18, 2022 at 11:09 am

christoforosA

Warning for untranslated attributes

May 18, 2022 at 11:40 am
May 19, 2022 at 10:24 am #11255463

Andreas

Hello there

I am looking for the ticket from my colleague Christopher Amirian. I am happy to help you.

I have taken a look at your installation.

1) Let's start with categories.

You have set product categories to mode "Translatable -
use translation if available or fallback to default language". I changed to "Translatable
only show translated items" and this reveals 2 product categories that were untranslated.

This information revelead in WCML > Status tab.

Actually, they were not any terms untranslated, so because of the mode "Displayed as translated" there were some ghost entries created in the database.

I removed the ghost entries with the help of WPML > Troubleshooting page.

After this, I set back product categories to "Translatable
use translation if available or fallback to the default language"

The exclamation mark disappeared in WCML.

2) Now about the Attributes

In WCML Status tab there was any indication about untranslated terms in Olfactory Family
attribute.

I have checked and I saw that you haven't added translation in the section "Translations of taxonomy Olfactory Family labels and slug" but it was greek language for this attribute "Οσφρητική οικογένεια"

I believe here we had a corruption between primary and translations. I have added the translation in the attribute

The exclamation mark also disappeared in WCML.

I think now everything is ok

Please check it too and inform us if you have any other issues. I will gladly help you 🙂

Best Regards
Andreas

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.