Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Subash Chandra Poudel 1 year, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Subash Chandra Poudel.

Author Posts
November 17, 2022 at 2:40 pm

przemyslawD-3

Some translated products are missing attributes in the product filters on the frontend. We are using a widget from the theme that shows product filters by attribute. The products are translated, as well as are the attributes, and the counts are correct on the backend. However, some of the attributes are missing from the filter list.

November 17, 2022 at 3:49 pm
November 20, 2022 at 4:25 pm #12499379

Subash Chandra Poudel

Hi there,

Apologies for the delayed response, we are getting a high support queue currently.

Is there any chance you could set up a staging/test site on the same server and share the staging site access credentials along with the exact steps to see/test the issue so that I can troubleshoot the issue further?

I have enabled a private reply field for you to share credentials safely.

Or, can you please use a site migration tool like Duplicator ( hidden link ) and then share the site package as explained in the next link so that I can test the site at my end?

https://wpml.org/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

Please also let me know the exact process/steps to see or test the issue.

Regards,
Subash

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.