Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by dimitriH-3 1 year, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Osama Mersal.

Author Posts
May 30, 2022 at 2:30 pm #11345207

dimitriH-3

Hi,
Today we migrated a site from development to live.
Now we see this error message:

We have detected a problem with some tables in the database. Please contact WPML support to get this fixed.

WordPress database error: Could not perform query because it contains invalid data.
Array
(
[language] => en
[context] => page-builder-shortcode-strings-431
[gettext_context] =>
[domain_name_context_md5] => cfbcf29b96094c567dd48ca417e36320
[name] => 909afcc04bff47b1c2444ced06493e68
[value] => N��*.~����z���-��y��z{
[status] => 0
[translation_priority] => optional
[allow_empty_value] =>
)

Could you provide me with a fix, please?

Thanks again!

May 31, 2022 at 8:35 am #11350757

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+03:00)

Hi,

Thanks for contacting WPML forums support. I'll be glad to help you today.

In most cases, this issue happens if there are some emojis or special characters in the string, so please check this page and try the workaround mentioned. (https://wpml.org/errata/using-emojis-with-page-builders-might-make-the-content-not-available-for-translation/)

If the above workaround didn't fix the issue, I would need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP)
– preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible –
in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed

Your next answer will be private, which means only you and I have access to it.

❌ Please backup your database and website ❌

✙ I would need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme and change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is critical.

✙ I also need your permission to take a local copy of your site to debug the issue without affecting your live site.

Best regards,
Osama

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.