Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 8.73 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 - -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+03:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Osama Mersal 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Osama Mersal.

Author Posts
June 15, 2023 at 2:32 pm #13833361

sipanB

and I need the Armenian font Monseart .. I was able to do it in both English and Russian and help me do it

June 16, 2023 at 6:58 am #13836661

Sumit
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the support forum.
Before your ticket is assigned to one of my colleagues, please allow me to walk you through some initial debugging steps. This will help speed up the support process.

There is no feature of adding or removing font in WPML. This should be done by theme you are using.
If WPML causing any issue with fonts please let us know with some screenshots and steps to see the issue.

Also, Please go to WPML > Support > Debug Information and give me the information in the next reply. You can read the detailed instruction here: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Thanks

June 16, 2023 at 10:25 am #13838533

sipanB

That's what I want to do on my website, the default language is Armenian and I added two more languages, I selected the Armenian font

June 18, 2023 at 10:28 am #13845189

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+03:00)

Hi,

Thanks for contacting WPML forums support. I'll be glad to help you today.

1) First of all, sorry for the late reply due to a higher workload. WPML doesn't handle CSS; it just uses your theme or custom CSS.

You can select the font for a specific language using the CSS language selector. Kindly check the following guides to know more about language selection.

1- hidden link
2- hidden link

2) Could you please share your Debug information with me?
You can read a detailed explanation about it here. (http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support)
The debug info will give me much information about how your site is configured.

Best regards,
Osama

The topic ‘[Closed] fonti xndir’ is closed to new replies.