Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Prosenjit Barman 9 months, 1 week ago.

Assisted by: Prosenjit Barman.

Author Posts
July 20, 2023 at 2:20 pm #14073339

przemyslawD-3

Hi,

I want to use same photo for each product in every language version, but when I change main photo in deafault version, on the other language old photo stay in use

July 21, 2023 at 12:45 pm #14080077

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Dhaka (GMT+06:00)

Hello There,
Thanks for contacting WPML Support. I will be glad to assist you in this matter.

I understood the issue you're having. After making any changes in the default post or page, it is required to update the translation as well. Otherwise, the changes will not appear in the translated post or page. So, after updating the image, please follow the steps below and check if that helps.

- Open the default post/page in the WordPress editor.
- Look for the language meta section, in the right sidebar. Make sure that these two options(hidden link) are selected.
- You will notice a translation update icon next to the language that needs updating.
- Click on that update icon to update the translation.
- Clear the caches from the site after updating the translation.

I hope it will help. But, please let me know if you need any further assistance. I will be happy to help.

Best Regards,
Prosenjit

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.