Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by mercedes 1 year, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: mercedes.

Author Posts
February 20, 2023 at 10:26 am #13068349
February 20, 2023 at 2:52 pm #13071337

mercedes
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Hello!
This is Mercedes from the Accounts team.
I have checked your account and found the problem.
You had the renewal link transferred for your site in February last year. This included automatic translation. This account type is called End user.
This year the renewal payment for this subscription WAS NOT PAID and your account expired on Feb 17th.
On Feb 20th you bought another subscription, instead of renewing your End user account. You bought a Blog subscription, which costs the same as the end-user (39$), but this does not include the same features.

We can offer a refund for your Blog purchase and you can then renew your end-user account. This will allow you recover the features you had before.

Please confirm and we will move forward.

Kind regards

February 20, 2023 at 3:36 pm #13071797

poonyalidP Site owner

Hi,

Please process the refund and send me link to make renew payment.

I’m quite not understand what you mean that I’m End User type.

Thanks.

February 20, 2023 at 6:37 pm #13073407

mercedes
Supporter

I have asked the Systems team to work on this.
The end-user account is when your developer transfers the link for the renewal of your url as per this article https://wpml.org/purchase/transferring-account-renewals-to-your-clients/

In any case, I will let you know as soon as it is ready.

Kind regards,

February 21, 2023 at 11:15 am #13078291

poonyalidP Site owner

Hi,

As the renew old license is same as my new wrong purchase license, you can change my license type to be renew price. Then no need to refund.

Moreover, I don't want to be the End User. I want to be the owner of the site key as I'm the only one who take care this website. Please convert or transfer the owner right to my account.

Or you can terminate that old key and allow me to generate new site key.

Thanks.

February 21, 2023 at 2:54 pm #13080513

mercedes
Supporter

Before moving forward, let me clarify some things:

-The end-user account gives you access to all WPML features (including automatic translation) but it allows you to use WPML on the site which was registered by your developer at time of the transfer. It does not allow you to add a new url.

-The Blog subscription (the one you bought by mistake) does not give you access to automatic translation or several of the other WPML features. It only gives you access to the core plugin, for basic translation controls of your site.

-If you want to have access to all WPML features and be able to register up to 3 production sites, and 9 development sites, plus unregister and register urls as much as you want, you will need the CMS version, which costs 99$, with yearly renewals at 74$.
if so, you can log in to your account and upgrade your subscription to a CMS version for the difference only.

Let me know please.

Many thanks

February 21, 2023 at 3:22 pm #13080635

poonyalidP Site owner

Hi.

I want to renew my last year WPML subscription with the same feature and same price at 39$.

Please do anything to let me continue using the previous feature with that price.

You can cancel my mistake purchased subscription.

How to fix the site key problem? So I can renew.

Thanks.

February 22, 2023 at 11:07 am #13087819

mercedes
Supporter

Hi!
We have issued you a refund for your Blog purchase and re-enabled your account so that you can renew your previous subscription.
Please log in to your account and you will see a link to do this from your Account page
https://wpml.org/account/

I have also sent you an email about this. Feel free to reply there if you find this more convenient.

Let me know how it goes.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.