Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
August 1, 2023 at 10:14 am #14132759

albaC

Hello,

When using automatic translations, I would like to know, if I make a change in default language, this change is automatically made and translated in the other languages?

For example: Me default language is catalan and I change an image, some structure and text in Home page, this changes are automatically done in translations languages (spanish)?

hidden link (not using automatic translations yet)

Thanks,

Arnau

August 1, 2023 at 12:24 pm #14133963

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi there, Arnau.

No, the change is not automatically made in the translated version.

You would have to do this manually - WPML will see that there's been a change in the default language and will change the translation status to "translation needs update".

Whenever you need help with a specific situation, do not hesitate to get back to us with a new ticket and we can assist you for exactly that situation.

Per our Support Policy, we can handle only one issue per ticket.

Continuing with one issue per ticket helps not only supporters to focus on one issue at once, but also enables other users to find solutions to their questions faster.

I hope that you will find this information helpful.

Mihai Apetrei

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.