Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
The custom field Before Label under Price in the Add New Listings area, with the value "From". Now we need to translate this string into the other languages.

Solution:
Configured "Translate" for the "property_price_before_label" custom field in WPML > Settings > Custom Fields Translations

Relevant Documentation:

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by pauloF-19 1 year, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Kor.

Author Posts
June 27, 2022 at 8:47 pm #11554449

pauloF-19

Dear Support,

We configured the field Before Label under Price in the Add New Listings area, with the value "From". Now we need to translate this string into the other languages.

We also tied admin texts as recommended but without success.

Kind Regards,
Paulo Ferreira

before_label.png
June 28, 2022 at 4:55 am #11556123

Kor
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Singapore (GMT+08:00)

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting WPML support.

I've checked your screenshot and I understand that you want to translate the value "From" on your Add Listings page.

To understand a little bit more about the feature of your "add listing" page, please share the URL of the page where I can see the add listing setup and also, share temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed

IMPORTANT: Please, note, a backup is required for security reasons, and to avoid any data loss, you can use the https://wordpress.org/plugins/updraftplus/ plugin for these backup needs.

Your following answer will be private, which means only you and I have access to it.

✙ I would need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme and to change configurations on the site if required. This is also a reason the backup is critical.

While checking your debug information, I noticed that your “WP Memory Limit” PHP limit is below the required 128MB or recommended 256MB as described at: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/ . Could you please contact your hosting provider and ask them to increase this PHP value for you?

Thanks!

Kor

June 29, 2022 at 2:53 pm #11569287

pauloF-19

Any News?

June 29, 2022 at 3:33 pm #11569525

Kor
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Singapore (GMT+08:00)

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry for the delay in response. I've configured "Translate" for your "property_price_before_label" custom field as shown in the attached screenshot(custom.png) here hidden link and you should be able to translate it now as shown in the attached screenshot(from.png) here hidden link

Could you please check now? Let me know how it goes.

Thanks!

Kor

from.png
custom.png
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.