Translating Your Contents
Your translation options
WPML includes three options for translating:
- Manually creating posts and pages in other languages
- Create translations as new posts or pages using the standard WordPress editor.
- Using the Translation Management module
- Control who’s translating what and give your translators better tools.
- Professional translation by a translation service
- Select your translation vendor and streamline the translation process.
Additional translation tools
- Using desktop CAT tools
- Let your translators use their own CAT tools using WPML’s XLIFF interface.
- Using CRED with front-end translation forms
- Build your own translation forms and make it easier for your translators to work from your site’s frontend pages.
Tracking Translation Progress
If you’re running a large site, with lots of content and many translators, you need a tool for tracking translation progress. We recommend using WPML’s Translation Analytics. You’ll see the complete status of your site’s translation and can track it over time.
Displaying Untranslated Content
By default, WPML will only display content that appears in each language. To display the same content in different languages, use WPML’s Content Duplication controls.