Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by w.f.T 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Long Nguyen.

Author Posts
June 13, 2023 at 3:25 pm #13818637

w.f.T

Hi,

There is some weird backend translating bug that only happens when 'Advanced Custom Fields Multilingual' plugin in turned on.

It will overwrite the default language the admin user has chosen in their profile for certain elements.

In the attachment below you can see my admin which has profile language default 'Dutch' but many things translate to the selected WPML language you are editing in. In this case 'German'.

I don't have this issues on other sites and it's a multisite so it shouldn't be the plugin itself. I guess there is some corruption in the database? Do you have any info for me how I could try to resolve it?

Kind Regards,

Marco

Screenshot 2023-06-13 at 17.19.15.png
June 15, 2023 at 3:32 am #13828947

Long Nguyen
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support, I'd be happy to help you with this issue.

Please go to Users > Profile > Disable option "Set admin language as editing language." > Save changes and reload the editing page again to see if it helps.

Look forward to your reply.
Thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.