Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on this forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 15:00 8:00 – 15:00 8:00 – 15:00 8:00 – 15:00 8:00 – 15:00 -
- 16:00 – 17:00 16:00 – 17:00 16:00 – 17:00 16:00 – 17:00 16:00 – 17:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Alejandro 1 year, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Alejandro.

Author Posts
June 29, 2022 at 10:57 am

danielm-115

Hey, The translate everything is stuck. It is charging us for 160687 credits but in reality everything is stuck from yesterday on 8000 translations to be done.

In this time I have tried under support to reset translation jobs but this was not working.

I have let the page sit for 2-3 hours now open but nothing is translating

June 29, 2022 at 12:01 pm
June 29, 2022 at 12:45 pm #11567779

danielm-115

Hello, I'm still in need of assistance on this. I asked to convert to ticket but I don't know if you are further investigating this or not

July 2, 2022 at 9:55 am #11589715

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hello there!

can you try disabling the JETengine plugins and then try this: https://wpml.org/faq/translation-status-stuck-or-displaying-the-error-wpml-didnt-manage-to-translate-this-page/

In the past we had an issue with one of those plugins but the problem came from how they handled some of their content, they called one hook incorrectly and in our case it basically made our requests fail.

can you try it and see if it then works to see what to do next?

July 4, 2022 at 7:52 am #11595279

danielm-115

Hello Alejandro,

I must say I am extremely dissatisfied with the support. Th person on live chat just closed the ticket when I told him I had to jump into a next meeting and just stopped everything he was helping with and did not give any follow up so now I should start over again with you from start?

The fact is that the "translate everything" function is prone to getting stuck even on the smallest websites we build on a daily basis. We got charged 86.27 for 8008 translation jobs that are stuck and we have no clue where these jobs are coming from anyway. If support fails to even tell us how to clear the translate everything jobs this is sad especially if we are going to be charged for translations we are not getting.

This is the second time this happens. and we would like to have a refund for these translations. In credits or a credit invoice. (ATE-306997)

We have been using WPML for almost 10 years. I understand the cost of support staff but pushing almost everything off shore is a horror.

July 4, 2022 at 10:25 am #11596571

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

I know all you did and have a transcript of what you talked with Noman which i read before i replied to you, so you don't have to start from scratch.

The reason why i asked you to do what i mentioned in my last reply is because we made some changes to our system a few hours before i answered and i wanted to check if the problem was still there but i couldn't test myself because i no longer have access to the site, but even if i HAD any sort of access, i still wouldn't have been able to do that myself because it's not my site, i don't know if you have a backup and i can't be responsible for whatever could happen since i'm not familiar with any possible issue that JET plugins can create if i disable them, plus this step wasn't done with noman so i'm not sure how this could be starting over with me.

Even if you don't get the translations right away, the translation memory will always get the actual translation and we can refund you only if we find the problem so we can't do that at this precise moment but don't worry we will get to the bottom of this.

If you want to continue with Noman, that can be done too, just say the words and i can reassign the ticket to Noman.

-----------

About the staff thing you mentioned, i'm not sure what you mean by "pushing everything off-shore", we're a 100% remote company and we work from over 46 different countries. i myself live and work in Italy but yes we are "off-shore" because, again we are 100% remote and we have been since the inception of the company, however this has nothing to do with the matter at hand so i have no idea what good does it bring to this specific topic or if it's related somehow to it.

What i can tell you is that i'm the support manager deputy and i know very well the advanced translation editor and its possible issues and that's why i'm handling this ticket so i can assure you that we will get to the bottom of this if we work together.

Regards.

The topic ‘[Closed] The translate everything is stuck’ is closed to new replies.