Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 8.46 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Prosenjit Barman 6 months, 1 week ago.

Assisted by: Prosenjit Barman.

Author Posts
October 16, 2023 at 10:17 am #14583379

lukasM

Hi,
I'm having an issue where on the translated pages (DE, IT) the "pa_color" attribute is not showing any values. The hidden dropdown is also empty. I'm also using the "Variation Swatches For WooCommerce" Plugin from getwooplugins.com.

When I run the usual troubleshooting tools or republish a product it might work sometimes but it keeps appearing

I run some troubleshooting tools, from
WooCommerce > WooCommerce Multilingual & Multicurrency > Select the attribute to translate > Sync Attributes and variations. I did this for both attributes in the questions.Then from WPML > Support > Troubleshootign > Snyc product taxonomies.

Memory limit for PHP etc is all set to the proper values.

Any idea what the issue could be?

Thanks

Lukas

Screenshot 2023-10-16 at 12.11.41.png
Screenshot 2023-10-16 at 12.11.50.png
October 18, 2023 at 7:17 am #14599491

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Dhaka (GMT+06:00)

Hello Lukas,
Thanks for contacting WPML Support.

I understand the issue you're having and will try my best to assist you in this matter.

Sometimes, the product attribute might not synchronize across different languages. Which leads to the attribute and its terms not being displayed in the translated versions of the products. In such cases, synchronizing the Attributes most of the time solves the issue.

Since you already have tried this and the issue persists, please follow the steps below and check if that helps to solve the issue.

- Make sure that the Attribute and the terms are translated correctly and the product translation is completed.
- Next, go to "WPML > Support" and click on 'Troubleshooting'
- On the troubleshooting page, you'll see a dropdown under the "Cleanup" section. From there, select "Products' and click on the "Synchronize post taxonomies" button.
- When it is completed, click on the buttons marked in this screenshot: hidden link
- Once the process is completed, clear the caches from the site.

You can also try the solution mentioned here: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/variation-swatches-for-the-second-language-is-blank/

I hope the instructions above will help. Feel free to let me know if you need further assistance in this matter. I will be happy to help.

Best regards,
Prosenjit

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.