Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 3.46 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 1 year, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
May 10, 2022 at 4:44 pm #11191775

erneeraqF

Hi,

I think my host ip adress of: hidden link is blocked from your side, i cannot activate with key, seeattached image.

Regards

Erneeraq

2022-05-10_14-41-52.png
May 10, 2022 at 6:01 pm #11192177

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi there, Erneeraq.

I got in touch with our Systems team and the IP address that the server your website is hosted on is using is included in a list of addresses with a bad reputation. Our firewall automatically stops all the IP addresses included in this list.

You can check that here:
hidden link

I asked if there's any way we can unblock that IP but this list is kept by Amazon and used by thousands of sites all around the world so we don't have access to it so we can't unblock it.

You would have to use a different hosting service I'm afraid.

I hope that you will find the information above helpful.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

May 10, 2022 at 6:03 pm #11192181

erneeraqF

Can i activate this other way? Maybe via functions.php with a script?

May 10, 2022 at 6:17 pm #11192213

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi there.

As long as you can't access our servers, that is not possible.

However, you can use the WPML Plugin's 4.4 version where the registration is not mandatory in the setup wizard.

Or use a different hosting provider.

Hope that helps 🙂

Mihai

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.