Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 8.04 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by danielS-158 11 months, 1 week ago.

Author Posts
May 26, 2023 at 8:06 am

danielS-158

We are using the AnyWhere Elementor "Post blocks Adv" Feature to display the Expertise Accordion on the home page.

We followed the guide on hidden link but still some parts are not translated with WPML:
The "Read more"-Button in the accordion is always in English. The translation of the test headline above the button is also not shown.

The content in the Expertise Accordion from the entities (here the excerpt is shown) is translated as expected.
I can enter the translation for the Read-more Button in the AE template "Expertise Accordion", but it is not shown.

May 26, 2023 at 9:18 am
May 26, 2023 at 11:32 am #13722875

danielS-158

Dear Waqas Bin Hasan,

I reached out to the AnyWhere Elementor Pro support, since you suggested that it's most likely a problem within their plugin. And you were right.
The widget was not compatible before. They already sent me a hotfix that solves the issue.

Thank you again for your support.
Daniel

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.