Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
Wenn Sie feststellen, dass die "Kasse" oder die Seite "Bestellung erhalten" nach dem Checkout-Prozess in der deutschen Sprachversion nicht angezeigt wird, obwohl sie in der Basissprache (Englisch) und anderen Sprachen (Französisch, Niederländisch) funktioniert, könnte das Problem an einem fehlenden Shortcode liegen.
Lösung:
Stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie die Kassen-Seite mit dem WPML-Übersetzungseditor und nicht mit dem WordPress-Editor übersetzen. Überprüfen Sie, ob der Shortcode

[woocommerce_checkout]

auf der deutschen Kassen-Seite vorhanden ist. Wenn der Shortcode fehlt, fügen Sie ihn hinzu, um das Problem zu beheben. Entfernen Sie außerdem die Übersetzung des Endpunkts "order-received" in der Domain "WP Endpoints" unter WPML > String-Übersetzung.

Beachten Sie, dass diese Lösung möglicherweise nicht mehr aktuell oder auf Ihren Fall nicht anwendbar ist. Wenn das Problem weiterhin besteht, empfehlen wir Ihnen, ein neues Support-Ticket zu eröffnen. Wir empfehlen Ihnen auch, die Seite mit bekannten Problemen zu überprüfen, die Version der dauerhaften Lösung zu verifizieren und zu bestätigen, dass Sie die neuesten Versionen von Themes und Plugins installiert haben. Für weitere Unterstützung besuchen Sie bitte unser Support-Forum.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Andreas W..

Author Posts
March 9, 2024 at 10:35 am #15391314

joachimC-7

After completing the checkout process, somehow, the thank you page is not showing on the German language but it works just fine in the base (English) language and other languages (French, Dutch)...
Any idea how to possibly fix that?
This has been going for months. The page is blank and no order confirmation is shown to the customer but orders are still going through.

March 9, 2024 at 2:03 pm #15391519

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Could you please increase your WP Memory limit to 256M? 128M is the minimum required by WPML.
Your current values are:

PHP Memory Limit 256M
WP Memory Limit 40M
Add this code to your wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');

Paste it just before:

/ That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. /

Now, verify the current settings at WPML > Support > WordPress. Then complete the translation again.

These settings can be limited directly by your hosting provider, so I recommend you contact and ask them to modify them directly.
If you can get even higher values It would be great.

https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/
Note: WPML needs a minimum WP Memory limit of 128M to work only under a minimal environment, which means, with a default theme and no other plugins installed.

Now, please edit the original content, save it, and try to complete the translation again.

If this will still not solve the issue, please let us know.

Best regards
Andreas

March 9, 2024 at 3:37 pm #15391626

joachimC-7

Hi Andreas,

The memory limit is already set to 256M.
While the system info might show the default 40M WP Memory Limit, WP is still using all the 256M available when WP Memory Limit is not set as you can see in hidden link

However, just to be sure, I tried to set both to 512M and the issue is still there.

March 9, 2024 at 4:21 pm #15391695

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

I would like to offer to have a closer look at the problem and request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to the website to investigate this issue further.

You can find the required fields below the comment section when you log in to leave the next reply. The information you provide is private, which means only you and I can see and access it.

IMPORTANT
Please be sure to make a backup copy of the website and database before allowing us access.
If you can't see the wp-admin / FTP fields, your post and website credentials are set as PUBLIC. DO NOT publish the data unless you see the required wp-admin / FTP fields.

I may have to install a plugin called "All In One WP Migration" to make a copy of the website where I can investigate the issue further.

However, I would also be very grateful if you could provide a staging site or copy of the website from your server yourself for this purpose.

If you have any questions about creating such a staging site, you can consult your hosting provider. Just take note that WPML should be registered on this site again.

If you are unable to provide such a copy of the site for testing, please let me know on this ticket.

The private response form looks like this:
hidden link

Next time you reply, click "I still need assistance."

Video:
hidden link

Please note that we are obliged to request this information individually on each ticket. We may not access any access information not specifically submitted on this ticket in the private response form.

Best regards
Andreas

March 9, 2024 at 5:58 pm #15391797

Andreas W.
Supporter

Du hattest die Kassen-Seite mit dem WordPress-Editor übersetzt, anstatt den WPML- Übersetzungseditor zu verwenden.

Dadurch fehle auf der deutschen Kassen-Seite der Shortcode:

[woocommerce_checkout]

Das Problem war danach gelöst.

Zudem habe ich die Übersetzung des Endpunkter "order-received" in der Domaon "WP Endpoints" unter WPML > String-Übersetzung entfernt.

March 9, 2024 at 6:07 pm #15391799

joachimC-7

🤦‍♂️ How did I miss that?
Thanks a lot for your help!

joachimC-7 confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2024-03-09 18:07:08.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.