Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqas Bin Hasan 9 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Waqas Bin Hasan.

Author Posts
July 6, 2023 at 7:59 am

wimF

Every time I want to publish a post, page, or CPT for my new language (German) I get the response from WordPress that it is saved as a concept. Now when I refresh the page the changes are gone and the title is being changed to: "Automatische conception". It regards a child theme and this is te URL of the website analitiqs.com for English it's: analitiqs.com/en/ and for German it's: analitiqs.com/de/

July 6, 2023 at 9:29 am
July 7, 2023 at 8:26 am #13965871

Waqas Bin Hasan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the support, I am assigned this ticket and 'll try my best to help you on the matter.

Before continuing further, I'll need your permissions about the followings, or if you can try these yourself?

IMPORTANT: Take full backup of your website and database beforehand. It is highly advised to try the following on a staging/dev site first, so your live website isn't compromised.

- Deactivate all plugins except WPML's.
- Switch to a standard WordPress theme.
- And then try again.

If this works fine, then probably there's a conflict with another plugin or theme. Try activating each plugin one by one while checking for the issue. And lastly switch to your theme. This way we'll be able to identify a conflict (if any).

On the other hand, about your request for sending replies to a different email than on the profile. Unfortunately this isn't possible. There are however 2 solutions:

A) Ask the owner of the email (on this profile) to setup a redirection for the emails coming from WPML to your email. But of course you'll have to follow the link and add reply to this very same ticket for a continuous communication.

B) For future tickets reporting and communication, you can ask the owner of this profile/account to add you as a developer. So you can act like a sub-user, can create tickets/chats in our forums using your own email and get the replies right in your mailbox. See https://wpml.org/announcements/2020/09/add-other-people-to-your-wpml-cms-or-agency-account/ for details. Again, this is for future (new) tickets only. The current one has to be the way it is for now.

Please let me know.

Regards.

The topic ‘[Closed] Can't publish any post or page in German language, they always gets saved in Draft’ is closed to new replies.