Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by antonW-4 1 year ago.

Assisted by: Osama Mersal.

Author Posts
April 1, 2023 at 11:39 am #13380905

antonW-4

I have 2 issues that I need support with.

Issure #1
======
Last time, Lauren helped me change the default language from English to German. The default domain i.e. dnamerch.de now renders the German version first as expected. All that is fine.

In the WP dashboard though, if German is set as my defauilt language and I try to edit a page in German I cannot translate to English or view it in the translation editor.

Issue #2
Some pages or components do not save changes and I would like to confirm if it is due to the change in languiage.

April 2, 2023 at 11:06 am #13383991

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+03:00)

Hi,

Thanks for contacting WPML forums support. I'll be glad to help you today.

In our forum, we try to keep one issue per ticket, so may I kindly ask you to open a new ticket for your additional issue?

Continuing with one ticket per issue helps supporters focus on one issue at once and enables other users to find solutions to their questions faster.

In this ticket, please let us focus on the first issue. Would you please provide screenshots or a screen-recorded video while reproducing the issue to help me understand it better?

Best regards,
Osama

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.