Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 1 year ago.

Assisted by: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
April 20, 2023 at 6:10 pm #13513649

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

I'm back.

I can confirm that the amount has been refunded.

Depending on the bank, it might be refunded instantly or it might take a few days until you see it in your account.

My colleagues also let me know why this happened after a deeper investigation:

1. There's been a good amount of jobs being sent for automatic translation and the total would have been over $100 (not sure if you manually sent them or if the setting were set for "automatically translate everything")
2. The system charged the $100 security limit
3. The system announced that the total will be more than that and that it would be charged at the beginning of next month
4. The jobs were canceled by the user
5. And yes, it seems that there is a bug a the moment in our system - you were NOT supposed to be charged after the initial security limit charge until all the credits were used from the security limit (195.000 credits)

Practically, you were supposed to have 195.000 credits available and not be charged until all those were fully consumed.

Hope this makes things clearer.

Good luck with the project!

Mihai

April 21, 2023 at 9:13 am #13516565

Jeroen

Hi Mihai,

thanks for finding out. I started doubting myself from the beginning because I didn't understand the procedures. Hopefully we can wrap it up now and I won't have to face it again. I saw that the amount has already been reserved on my credit card (minus a few dollars for used credits). Thanks again for your patience.

April 21, 2023 at 10:51 pm #13520087

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

You are more than welcome.

We finally got this resolved 🙂

I will mark this ticket as resolved for now.

Have an amazing weekend.

Mihai

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.