Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 7.69 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Prosenjit Barman 8 months, 1 week ago.

Assisted by: Prosenjit Barman.

Author Posts
August 31, 2023 at 9:40 am #14318837

tarangP

Tell us what you are trying to do?
=> When I try to edit the homepage, it redirects me to the post page edit screen without removing my homepage id. Please respond as soon as possible.

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

September 1, 2023 at 8:56 am #14325267

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Dhaka (GMT+06:00)

Hello There,
Thanks for contacting WPML Support.

I understand that you're having some issues while editing the page. Could you kindly deactivate WPML and its addons and check if the issue happens or not? If the issue persists even after that, then the issue might be happening due to any other plugins on your site. In that case, please check by deactivating each. It will help you to pinpoint the plugin that is causing the issue.

But, if the issue gets solved after deactivating the WPML plugin, a closer inspection will be required. I kindly request you add the WPML Debug info so that I can get a better overview of the site and system.

- https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

The field to share WPML debug info is enabled for you which you can see while leaving the next reply.

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
Prosenjit

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.