Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.22 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Kor 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Kor.

Author Posts
December 3, 2023 at 10:08 pm #14981391

dongsukK

Hello. I found out that on settings "Different language per domain" that some elements were not even working. For example for contact us page.

On Image as you can see, icons for the social media did not appear. So I was thinking - Should I just make another project in Hostinger, where I would connect the domain, instead parking a domain?

Also when I was trying to edit the translated version of elementor page, it didnt allow me to. It didn´t redirect when I was having settings to "Different language per domain". On "Different languages in directories" it works, but for the other one mention it does not allow me to edit it.

14967423-Sn_mek_obrazovky_2023_11_30_212247-150x150.png
December 4, 2023 at 5:51 pm #14990385

Kor
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Singapore (GMT+08:00)

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting WPML support.

Sorry, the screenshot is not clear. Could you please share the URL of the page in question? Also, please share another screenshot that has a higher resolution.

To help speed up the support process, I've enabled a private message for submitting the debug information for this support ticket. Please follow these initial debugging steps:
https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/
In short:
- Go to "WPML > Support > Debug Information" (link)
- Copy the Debug Information from there.
- Find the private field I activated and paste that information.

December 6, 2023 at 10:34 am #15006445

dongsukK

Hello, I am sending the debug. For now I seem to have issues of editing page with Elementor (I sent the video where it works but sometimes I can´t manage to go through it) and also I can´t connect to kpop2eu.cz domain. even tho I already parked that.

It looks like sometimes the domain starts to work, but sometimes after having so much cache in browser it´s acting weird. If you find other issue besides that, let me know. Thank you.

Here is the video of my issue I am facing.
hidden link

Snímek obrazovky 2023-12-06 113439.jpg
December 6, 2023 at 4:46 pm #15010631

Kor
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Singapore (GMT+08:00)

Thanks for your reply.

I will need to closely examine your website. Therefore, I will require temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to a test site where the problem has been replicated, if possible. This will enable me to provide better assistance and determine if any configurations need to be modified.

Please note that it is important to have a backup for security purposes and to prevent any potential data loss. You can use the UpdraftPlus plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/updraftplus/) to fulfill your backup requirements.

Your upcoming reply will be treated with confidentiality and will only be visible to you and me.

✙ To resolve the issue, I may need your consent to deactivate and reactivate plugins and the theme, as well as make configuration changes on the site if necessary. This emphasizes the significance of having a backup.

Also, please update the WPML plugin to the latest version.

dongsukK confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2023-12-06 22:51:44.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.