Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - -
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 22 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Itamar.

Author Posts
June 27, 2024 at 1:09 pm #15844175

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi,

Yes, I saw your update because you replied here. I'm in the process of making a copy of your site. It is very big, and it is taking time to download. I'll update you here once I have more findings.

Thank you for your patience.
Itamar.

June 28, 2024 at 12:41 pm #15851960

Itamar
Supporter

Hi,

I'm trying to install your site on my local server, but it is getting stuck. If I have no success I'll keep trying also on an external server.

Meanwhile, can you please check for other possible PHP errors while you import and get the problem?

Here is the explanation:

Please share with us WordPress's debug log (not WPML debug information). Please check this page for instructions.

https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
// Disable display of errors and warnings
define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
@ini_set('display_errors', 0);

After this, repeat the action that causes the problem on your site. Import the file (as you did in the video), and get to the point that it fails. The errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory. Then please share the errors with us.

Thanks,
Itamar.

June 30, 2024 at 6:51 pm #15863173

Itamar
Supporter

Hi,

I've escalated this issue to our second-tier supporters. I'll keep you updated on any news regarding this issue.

Regards,
Itamar.

July 1, 2024 at 9:14 am #15867186

ditteK

Hello there. I have done it to my local instance. Tell me if this is usefull.

[01-Jul-2024 08:56:10 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in C:\Users\msj\Local Sites\Jumbo\app\public\wp-content\plugins\wp-all-import-pro\classes\PHPExcel\Reader\Excel2007.php on line 457
[01-Jul-2024 09:01:32 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in C:\Users\msj\Local Sites\Jumbo\app\public\wp-content\plugins\wp-all-import-pro\classes\PHPExcel\Reader\Excel2007.php on line 457
[01-Jul-2024 09:01:43 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in C:\Users\msj\Local Sites\Jumbo\app\public\wp-content\plugins\wp-all-import-pro\classes\PHPExcel\Reader\Excel2007.php on line 457
[01-Jul-2024 09:09:11 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to WPML_ACF_Post_Ids::{closure}() must be of the type string, null given in C:\Users\msj\Local Sites\Jumbo\app\public\wp-content\plugins\acfml\classes\class-wpml-acf-post-ids.php:44
Stack trace:
#0 [internal function]: WPML_ACF_Post_Ids->{closure}(NULL)
#1 C:\Users\msj\Local Sites\Jumbo\app\public\wp-content\plugins\acfml\classes\class-wpml-acf-post-ids.php(46): array_map(Object(Closure), Array)
#2 C:\Users\msj\Local Sites\Jumbo\app\public\wp-content\plugins\acfml\classes\class-wpml-acf-post-ids.php(28): WPML_ACF_Post_Ids->convertStringOrArrayOfStringsLayer(Array, Object(WPML_ACF_Gallery_Field))
#3 C:\Users\msj\Local Sites\Jumbo\app\public\wp-content\plugins\acfml\classes\class-wpml-acf-post-ids.php(13): WPML_ACF_Post_Ids->convertSerializationLayer(Object(WPML_ACF_Gallery_Field))
#4 C:\Users\msj\Local Sites\Jumbo\app\public\wp-content\plugins\acfml\classes\class-wpml-acf-field.php(36): WPML_ACF_Post_Ids->convert(Object(WPML_ACF_Gallery_Field))
#5 C:\Users\msj\Local Sites\ in C:\Users\msj\Local Sites\Jumbo\app\public\wp-content\plugins\acfml\classes\class-wpml-acf-post-ids.php on line 44
[01-Jul-2024 09:09:20 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to WPML_ACF_Post_Ids::{closure}() must be of the type string, null given in C:\Users\msj\Local Sites\Jumbo\app\public\wp-content\plugins\acfml\classes\class-wpml-acf-post-ids.php:44
Stack trace:
#1 C:\Users\msj\Local Sites\Jumbo\app\public\wp-content\plugins\acfml\classes\class-wpml-acf-post-ids.php(46): array_map(Object(Closure), Array)
#2 C:\Users\msj\Local Sites\Jumbo\app\public\wp-content\plugins\acfml\classes\class-wpml-acf-post-ids.php(28): WPML_ACF_Post_Ids->convertStringOrArrayOfStringsLayer(Array, Object(WPML_ACF_Gallery_Field))
#3 C:\Users\msj\Local Sites\Jumbo\app\public\wp-content\plugins\acfml\classes\class-wpml-acf-post-ids.php(13): WPML_ACF_Post_Ids->convertSerializationLayer(Object(WPML_ACF_Gallery_Field))
#4 C:\Users\msj\Local Sites\Jumbo\app\public\wp-content\plugins\acfml\classes\class-wpml-acf-field.php(36): WPML_ACF_Post_Ids->convert(Object(WPML_ACF_Gallery_Field))
#5 C:\Users\msj\Local Sites\ in C:\Users\msj\Local Sites\Jumbo\app\public\wp-content\plugins\acfml\classes\class-wpml-acf-post-ids.php on line 44
[01-Jul-2024 09:09:29 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to WPML_ACF_Post_Ids::{closure}() must be of the type string, null given in C:\Users\msj\Local Sites\Jumbo\app\public\wp-content\plugins\acfml\classes\class-wpml-acf-post-ids.php:44
Stack trace:
[01-Jul-2024 09:09:37 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to WPML_ACF_Post_Ids::{closure}() must be of the type string, null given in C:\Users\msj\Local Sites\Jumbo\app\public\wp-content\plugins\acfml\classes\class-wpml-acf-post-ids.php:44
Stack trace:
[01-Jul-2024 09:09:46 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to WPML_ACF_Post_Ids::{closure}() must be of the type string, null given in C:\Users\msj\Local Sites\Jumbo\app\public\wp-content\plugins\acfml\classes\class-wpml-acf-post-ids.php:44
Stack trace:

July 1, 2024 at 1:13 pm #15868817

Itamar
Supporter

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the errors you found. I've shared them with our second-tier supporters. We will keep you updated here for any news regarding this issue.

I appreciate your patience.
Itamar.

July 3, 2024 at 1:47 pm #15885104

Itamar
Supporter

Hi,

Our second-tier supporter has further escalated this issue to our developers. Meanwhile, he suggests the following as a workaround.

<ol>

• 1. Take a full backup of your site in case something goes wrong.
  • 2. Edit this file with a code editor /wp-content/plugins/acfml/classes/class-wpml-acf-post-ids.php
  • 3. Replace this code:
    	private function convertStringOrArrayOfStringsLayer( $mixedIds, WPML_ACF_Field $acf_field ) {

if ( is_array( $mixedIds ) ) {
    			return array_map( function ( string $originalId ) use ( $acf_field ) {
    				return $this->convertOriginalIdToTranslationId( $originalId, $acf_field );
    			}, $mixedIds );
    		}

return $this->convertOriginalIdToTranslationId( $mixedIds, $acf_field );
    	}

with this:

private function convertStringOrArrayOfStringsLayer( $mixedIds, WPML_ACF_Field $acf_field ) {

if ( is_array( $mixedIds ) ) {
    			$filteredIds = array_filter($mixedIds, function($id) {
    				return !is_null($id);
    			});

return array_map(function (string $originalId) use ($acf_field) {
    				return $this->convertOriginalIdToTranslationId($originalId, $acf_field);
    			}, $filteredIds);
    		}
    		return $this->convertOriginalIdToTranslationId( $mixedIds, $acf_field );
    	}

• 4. Save the file.
  • </ol>

Please know that this is an untested scenario, and you should consider testing it first in a safe staging environment.

**** Important! Please make a full site backup (files and DB) before you proceed with those steps****

We will update you once we have news about this issue from our developers.

Regards,
    Itamar.

July 4, 2024 at 7:10 am #15889532

ditteK

Hello. I have just tested it in my staging environment. It seems to be working, which is great. I will be making a backup of my current live site and then give it a go there as well. The server did terminate the process at the start, but I think that was a fault in allimport pro, and after pressing the button to try again with a smaller increment of import lines, it worked like a charm.
    Thanks a bunch.

I will look forward to hearing more from your developers.

July 4, 2024 at 9:30 am #15890710

Itamar
    Supporter

Hi,

Great, I'm glad that it works for you!

We will keep you updated when we have news from our developers.

Regards,
    Itamar.