Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by riencov 1 year, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author Posts
September 14, 2022 at 7:33 am #12048437

riencov

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: item should be a Collection or an array or an object in /wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/wpml/fp/core/Obj.php:112, referer: hidden link

September 15, 2022 at 7:29 am #12056771

Nigel
Supporter

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi there

I've read through the details in the chat with Bruno.

Can I first clarify, "When i'm trying to edit and save a ACF Field i'm getting a fatal error".

You are editing a field group, and upon saving it produces the error?

Or you are editing a post and updating the value of a field, and upon saving it produces the error?

Does it only happen with a particular field group (or post type which uses that field group)? Or does it happen with any?

Do you have a staging site to work on which exhibits the same problem?

Can I ask you to confirm that the problem occurs when you have disabled all non-WPML or ACF plugins, and switched to a default theme?

I expect we will likely need a copy of your site, but first please let me know about the above.

September 20, 2022 at 11:27 am #12086361

riencov

We decided to set the ACF_Group to Not translatable. After that we had to change a lot of settings and resave the most of our pages, but it's working now the way it should be.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.