Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 17:00 10:00 – 17:00 10:00 – 17:00 10:00 – 17:00 10:00 – 17:00 -
- 18:00 – 19:00 18:00 – 19:00 18:00 – 19:00 18:00 – 19:00 18:00 – 19:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
December 8, 2023 at 7:41 am #15023041

peterV-47

Tell us what you are trying to do?
Hello, yesterday I solved the non-functionality of translation of the content of lazy blocks with Nomad on hidden link. I managed to translate something, in the block settings I turned on the option to translate with wpml everywhere. As soon as I edit, for example, on the main page, the block counter box "50 M+ For one day of all cyber attacks around the world" does not translate. I followed the instructions - edit the original and save, then delete the edit, e.g. the added space, and save again. Nothing will happen. Is there a way to solve these automatic translations globally? The point is that there are a lot of blocks on the web, and the URLs that are in the blocks are not translated either. Thank you

Is there any documentation that you are following?
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/wpml-chat-support-ticket-by-peterv-47-1701960469/

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

December 11, 2023 at 7:24 am #15033267

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello @peterv-47,

Welcome to WPML support. I'd be happy to help you with this.

Looks like some settings is missing, and I would need to check it properly to see why it's not working, for this, I would need temporary access (wp-admin and ftp) to your site.

So could you please provide me with those details, you will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
hidden link

This info is private and available to you and WPML supporters only.
Read more about this: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Note:
Backup your sites before providing the credentials or if possible provide credentials for the test site

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

December 11, 2023 at 1:37 pm #15037703

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

I am logged in now.

I checked the homepage and I can see the text is available for translations, am I missing something to reproduce the issue?

Thanks

Advanced-Translation-Editor-WPML.jpg
December 13, 2023 at 6:35 am #15050823

peterV-47

Hello,
thank you for the reply, it looks like the edit has already gone through.

It's just that the URL addresses were not translated, e.g. for "Cloud security", there is still a CZ URL - hidden link

Anyway, I want to ask if it is possible to do a translation of all the lazy blocks on the website somehow en masse, without having to manually edit the given block on each page and save and delete it again to start the automatic translation.

There are a lot of pages on the web and it would all be time consuming.

Thank you

December 13, 2023 at 10:20 am #15052619

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

It looks like the links are not auto-translating, so open the page in advance translation editor and on the search form above the field and translate it manually and see if it helps.

Anyway, I want to ask if it is possible to do a translation of all the lazy blocks on the website somehow en masse, without having to manually edit the given block on each page and save and delete it again to start the automatic translation.

I am sorry to let you know that it's not possible.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Lazy blocks and WPML automatic translate’ is closed to new replies.