Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 11.54 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 7 months, 1 week ago.

Assisted by: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
September 6, 2023 at 9:18 pm #14355185

andreC-11

Hi, you charged twice. I made the payment through Paypal and the download was not available. The site induced that it should confirm the payment again. I would like a refund of one of the charges. Thanks

September 7, 2023 at 6:50 pm #14362245

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi there.

Can you please share with me the invoice number for each of the two charges (you should have received an email with the payment confirmation).

I will be waiting for your response.

Thank you.

Mihai Apetrei

September 14, 2023 at 4:26 pm #14398195

andreC-11

Thanks

September 18, 2023 at 11:52 am #14411531

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi there.

My colleague from the Accounts department informed me that you also had an open dispute for one of the payments through the PayPal resolution center and she had already refunded that payment.

So I think one of the two payments was refunded and this ticket can be marked as resolved.

Please mark it as resolved if that's accurate.

Thank you and have a lovely rest of the day!

Mihai

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.