Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 1 year, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Bigul.

Author Posts
October 24, 2022 at 3:37 pm #12301835

sebastiaanV-11

I continually keep receiving MANY of the following PHP errors, even after completely disabling RankMath and flushing all cache:

[23-Oct-2022 14:13:17 UTC] PHP Warning: Attempt to read property "element_id" on null in /home/mymoissanite/public_html/staging/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/API/REST/jobs/class-wpml-tm-rest-jobs-view-model.php on line 171

This one happens every time I attempt to review a translation. Please help me with this, I've been having these errors for weeks.

October 25, 2022 at 11:37 am #12306889

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Vienna (GMT+02:00)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve the issue.

I can reproduce the issue on my local copy in a minimal setup. But it is showing as a PHP notice, instead of a warning. Like the following.

[25-Oct-2022 11:30:03 UTC] PHP Notice:  Trying to get property 'element_id' of non-object in C:\wamp64\www\mymoissanite\wp-content\plugins\sitepress-multilingual-cms\classes\API\REST\jobs\class-wpml-tm-rest-jobs-view-model.php on line 171

So please try once again and make sure it is listed in Debug log as a warning or notice.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

October 29, 2022 at 3:57 pm #12336239

sebastiaanV-11

I had some translations that did not update after sending them for translations again, so I went through troubleshooting settings and went through all options. It gave me the following log:

https://pastebin.com/yfzLdBpX

October 31, 2022 at 9:19 am #12340783

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I will test it further and get back to you soon. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

November 2, 2022 at 2:58 pm #12361035

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I had a few rounds of testing. After upgrading to the latest version of WordPress, WPML, and WooCommerce in my test copies this warning/notice not showing.

I made a new copy of the site and it works as expected on my local installations now. Therefore one request. Please create a couple of products for testing with the same contents & translate them. Then make sure whether the issue is existing or not.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

November 9, 2022 at 9:51 am #12418281

sebastiaanV-11

Seems to be resolved, but keeping this thread open just in case. I keep monitoring.

November 9, 2022 at 3:29 pm #12421691

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. Take your time. We will wait for your updates.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.