Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Prosenjit Barman 12 months ago.

Assisted by: Prosenjit Barman.

Author Posts
April 21, 2023 at 8:14 am #13515965

robinH-2

Hi,

On the translated English page of the website live-impact.nl, we are missing an image of 1 of the portfolio items. This occurred after the page was translated.

Can you guys see how this comes about? How can I fix it?

Greetings and thanks,

Robin

NL Live-Impact-•-Evenementenbureau-•-Brand-stories-Big-smiles.jpg
EN Live-Impact-Eventmarketing-•-Brand-stories-big-smiles-.jpg
April 24, 2023 at 7:39 am #13524759

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Dhaka (GMT+06:00)

Hi Robin,
Thanks for reaching out to us. We are experiencing a high volume of tickets right now which has caused some delays in our response times. We are working hard to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.

I understood that a particular image is not loading on one of the translated pages. It's possible that the image hasn't been duplicated for the translated page, which is why it appears to be missing from there. Would you please try following the steps below?

- Navigate to "WPML > Settings" and scroll down to the "Media Translation" section
- Select the options marked in this screenshot(hidden link) and click on the "Start" Button.

I hope it will help. But, if you still need further assistance in this matter, please let me know. I will be happy to assist you.

Best Regards,
Prosenjit

April 24, 2023 at 4:47 pm #13528901

robinH-2

Hi Prosenjit,

I tried the steps you mentioned but it doesn't work. After copying the media-files to the translations, I emptied the cache and viewed the page in an incognito venster.

April 25, 2023 at 11:08 am #13532679

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Hi Robin,

Thanks for trying out the steps. Since the issue still persists, I would like to take a closer look from your end. I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site along with the link to the page where you're having the issue to take a better look at the issue. It would be better to have a testing site where the issue is replicated.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Maybe I'll need to replicate your site locally. For this, I’ll need to temporarily install a plugin called “Duplicator” or "All in One WP Migration" on your site. This will allow me to create a copy of your site and your content. Once the problem is resolved I will delete the local site. Let me know if this is ok with you.

IMPORTANT
-Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access.
-If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box. The private box looks like this:
hidden link

Looking forward to your response.

Best Regards,
Prosenjit

May 2, 2023 at 8:06 am #13567607

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Hello There,
Hope you're doing fine. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Unfortunately, the credentials you've shared are not working. Please check this screenshot(hidden link).

Would you kindly check and share the correct credentials so that I can start inspecting the issue? Please be informed that the private field is enabled for you.

Looking forward to your response.

Best Regards,
Prosenjit

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.