Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas 1 year, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Andreas.

Author Posts
September 5, 2022 at 1:22 pm #11990153

ondrejG

We have eshop with Woocommerce Multilingual, using multicurrency. We use CZK (default currency) and EUR. For unknown reason, one product started to show EUR price in CZK (see shop.png) instead of right price (see product.png). Same price is seen in admin and product can be purchased for that price (meaning really brutal discount).

This issue happens on just one product. All other products works fine. I can not find anything wrong on product page. I have found nothing wrong in database, as far as I can tell. Please, advice.

shop.png
product.png
September 5, 2022 at 3:18 pm #11990983

Andreas

Hello there

Thank you for contacting us. I am happy to help you.

To understand better your problem

1) This is still happening only to one product ?
2) In the database the price is correct ?
3) Can you please temporarily de-activate wp-rocket and try again?
4) With wp-rocket deactivated, remove the price from this product, save and add one more time the prices
5) If the above is not working, can you please set the price to be calculated automatically and tell me if this is solving the problem?
6) At last step , please disable all the plugins except WPML, WCML and WooComerce , switch to default theme and tell me if everything is working ok or not.

Please let me know how it goes for each step, I'll do my best to help you in the best way possible.

Regards,
Andreas

September 5, 2022 at 3:40 pm #11991195

ondrejG

Hello,
following you advice, I have changed price of product (to different number) and saved product. Then new price appeared and it now seems right. I have checked database and change was on meta _price that contained wrong price before. _regular_price had right value all the time (and I mistaken it for what should be used as price before). It was not even related to WP Rocket (worked as well with plugin activated on production).

Thanks for your help!

Question is now - what happened? Why was price set on wrong value and why it was not visible or editable in admin? What should be done to prevent it in future?

September 6, 2022 at 10:02 am #11994937

Andreas

Thank you for the confirmation

I would like to be honest, I don't know what would happen, and I don't have enough data to make a guess. The only I can think is that we are having a process where we sync prices between languages.

Maybe you used Bear ( or maybe after translation ) , before this process is finished you made changes, so there was a price break.

But again, this is just an idea and I am not sure what happened.

If you find some specific steps that we can reproduce the issue, then we can check for a specific bug, but for now, I am suggesting continuing like this and I believe everything will be fine now.

Regards,
Andreas

September 6, 2022 at 2:54 pm #11998651

ondrejG

Ok, thanks for ideas. What do you mean by "Bear"?

September 7, 2022 at 7:02 am #12002087

Andreas

Bear is a plugin that you are having installed based on your debug info you provided :

"BEAR – Bulk Editor and Products Manager Professional for WooCommerce"

By bulk updating products, you might lose the sync process, finished correctly. This is not the rule, but you might need to have this in your mind also.

Regards,
Andreas

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.