Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Author Posts
April 19, 2024 at 8:46 am #15542315

przemyslawD-3

Hello, for some times we have regulary problems with WPML. Or some language is missing and we have to backup page, or we have to re-save some translation becouse it doesn't show on shop, or other language version is really slow. Now I found on Query monitor or there is a lot of duplicate queries in sitepress-multilingual-css. Maybe its the reason? What should I do to fix it?

Zrzut ekranu 2024-04-19 100453.png
April 19, 2024 at 10:55 am #15543051

przemyslawD-3

The same problem is with deprecated php (attachment).

Zrzut ekranu 2024-04-19 125416.png
April 19, 2024 at 11:05 am #15543218

Waqas Bin Hasan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the support.

Meanwhile this ticket is attended by one of my colleagues, can you check with only WPML plugins active while deactivating all others and switching to a standard WP theme like 2024?

And then activate other plugins one by one while keep checking for the issue? This way you can pinpoint of any conflict.

IMPORTANT: Take full backup of your website and database beforehand.

Please let us know your findings and we'll try our best to help you further on the matter.

Regards.

April 19, 2024 at 11:47 am #15543348

przemyslawD-3

No, I can't do that right now - it's a functioning store 🙁

April 20, 2024 at 4:59 am #15545409

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Please make sure to take a complete backup of your site and database.

According to your screenshot, the issue relates to the WordPress taxonomy terms table, in this case, the nav menu.

First, please go to WPML > WP Menus Sync and run the sync. Also, if you have menus that are not used on the site, I suggest you remove them.

If this will still not solve the queries, go to WPML > Support and click the link "troubleshooting".

Guide:
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/wpml-troubleshooting-options/

Now, please revise the section "Clean up".

I suggest you try running these options:

- Clear the Cache in WPML
- Remove ghost entries from the translation tables
- Set language information

On the second screenshot, we see a PHP Deprecated Notice that should not harm your site at the moment. It only indicates that the rtrim() function will be working differently in a future version of PHP and all plugins and theme developer who make use of this function will need to adapt their code base accordingly. Our developers are aware of such issues and always make sure that such notices will be solved once a new version of PHP is available.

Let us know if further assistance will be needed.

The topic ‘[Closed] Problem with doplicate queries’ is closed to new replies.