Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
The client was unable to use their purchased automatic translation credits for translating content from Dutch to English, despite having all plugins updated. They received a message prompting them to 'Get more credits' even though they had bought 104,000 credits.
Solution:
We discovered that the credits were associated with a different automatic translation account, likely due to a reinstallation or reset of WPML or WordPress. We reassigned the credits to the client's current account. To verify the credits, we advised the client to navigate to WPML > Translation Management > Tools and check the top-left area of the backend of their site.

If you're experiencing a similar issue with your automatic translation credits, we recommend checking your WPML account to ensure the credits are properly assigned. If the problem persists, please visit our known issues page (https://wpml.org/known-issues/) and confirm that you have the latest versions of themes and plugins installed. If the solution provided here is outdated or not applicable to your case, we encourage you to open a new support ticket for personalized assistance. You can do so by visiting the WPML support forum.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assisted by: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
March 13, 2024 at 10:47 am #15403058

benK-12

Tell us what you are trying to do? try to translate from Dutch to English

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site? hidden link

Hello, I have bought 104.000 credits but when I try to translate I get the message 'Get more credits'. All plug ins are updated. So I don't know what to do. Thank you for your help! Joanna

March 14, 2024 at 8:36 am #15408150

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi Joanna,

I am currently investigating the issue and will provide an update as soon as possible. The ticket will remain assigned to me for now.

Thank you,
Mihai Apetrei

March 16, 2024 at 10:40 pm #15417572

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi there.

The 104k credits were stuck to another automatic translation account that was created initially.

Someone probably installed/reinstalled/reset either WPML or WordPress at some point and the credits got stuck.

I assigned them to your current account and you should be able to see them in the backend of your site now if you go to WPML > Translation Management > Tools > on the top-left area.

Please let me know if you see them now on the site, too.

Mihai

Screenshot 2024-03-17 at 00.11.05.png
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.