Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 5.49 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dražen Duvnjak 1 year, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Dražen Duvnjak.

Author Posts
August 31, 2022 at 9:02 am #11962689

georgiaT-2

A report by SEMRUSH identifies that 29 pages have hreflang language mismatch issues.

The list is as follows

Identified as English
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link

Identified as language "no"
hidden link
hidden link

Identified as languate "vi"
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link

wpml.jpg
September 1, 2022 at 6:23 am #11968627

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hello,

I have checked your shared URL, and actually, from the WPML side, all is correct. The page has correct hreflang set.

It seems SEMRUSH error/message is false positive, and I suspect this happens because you have some English content on those pages, so SEMRUSH suspects it could be an EN page but hreflang is zh.

The best I can do is suggest making sure you have the correct language content on pages and mixing the language of content to avoid such reports. Of course, you can check further with SEMRUSH support for any advice, as we can provide SEO support / advices from our side.

I hope I was helpful. Don't hesitate to ask if you find any problem along the way, I'll gladly help you.

Regards,
Drazen

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.