Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 5.38 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice.

Last updated by hansN-10 1 year, 5 months ago.

Author Posts
November 27, 2022 at 3:12 pm #12541729

hansN-10

On my WooCommerce store, I have set the store page to display both categories and products.

But in the main language (Swedish), only the categories are showing on the shop page.

When I switch to secondary language (English), the shop page displays both categories and products.

How can I make my Woocommerce store display both categories and products on the shop page, when the site is set to Swedish?

Thank you.

November 27, 2022 at 3:51 pm #12541773

hansN-10

I also noticed that the extra switchers for language, currency and country does not show in the swedish version of the shop page. And neither does the dropdown for sorting the items.

See attached screen shot.

wpml.PNG
November 27, 2022 at 4:18 pm #12541829

hansN-10

I found the problem. When I disconnected and then reconnected the plugin "Yoast SEO", the problem went away 🙂

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.