Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 6.80 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 - -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+03:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Osama Mersal 1 year, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Osama Mersal.

Author Posts
May 19, 2022 at 3:06 pm #11258307

osamuW

Some taxonomy issues I found. Can you take a look at my screen recording here => hidden link

May 22, 2022 at 9:17 am #11273123

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+03:00)

Hi,

Thanks for contacting WPML forums support. I'll be glad to help you today.

First of all, sorry for the late reply. I've checked the sandbox site and found 2 things:

1) The "Ultimate Add-On" posts widget is not reading the custom post taxonomy created by "JetEngine" correctly because there isn't a taxonomy dropdown menu. At the same time, it works perfectly for the default WordPress categories and tags. Kindly check this video. (hidden link)

2) I've activated Elementor Pro to check the posts widget, and it worked correctly for the custom post type. Kindly check this video. (hidden link)

I think the issue happens because the "Ultimate Add-On" posts widget is not reading the custom post taxonomy correctly. Could you please contact the plugin support and consult them regarding this issue?

Please let me know their findings regarding the issue.

Thanks for your cooperation and patience

Regards,
Osama

The topic ‘[Closed] Taxnomy terms not displaying when WPML is active’ is closed to new replies.