Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Singapore (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Kor 1 year, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Kor.

Author Posts
May 23, 2022 at 2:57 pm #11282145

nikiforosB

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I have a select field with some options (value : label) for colors in greek.
I have translated the group to the english version and kept the same values but translated the labels. The name of the field is the same in both languages. I have set the field to Copy.
I created a product and selected 3 colors in the greek language. Then I translated the product but despite that the language has been translated correctly in the edit product the color options have not been copied and the default color has been set. How can I copy the options to the second language?

May 23, 2022 at 4:17 pm #11282889

Kor
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Singapore (GMT+08:00)

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting WPML support.

I understand that the product attributes are not being copied over to your translated products. I would need to take a closer look at your site. So I would need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

IMPORTANT: Please, note, a backup is required for security reasons, and to avoid any data loss, you can use the https://wordpress.org/plugins/updraftplus/ plugin for these backup needs.

Your next answer will be private, which means only you and I have access to it.

✙ I would need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme and to change configurations on the site if needed. This is also a reason the backup is critical.

Thanks!

Kor

The topic ‘[Closed] Translate ACF fields and copy them to product’ is closed to new replies.