Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Ahmed Mohammed 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Author Posts
July 7, 2023 at 8:06 am #13965445

jonasH-7

I can't get the page where you translate shipping classes to load - it just keeps loading and throws a JS error.

Screenshot 2023-07-07 at 10.04.29.jpg
July 7, 2023 at 3:15 pm #13969189

Ahmed Mohammed
Supporter

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+03:00)

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. While you are waiting for one of my colleagues to take this ticket and work on it, let me provide you with the first debugging steps or if I can help with the issue quickly.

I understand that when you go to WooCommerce Multilingual & Multicurrency → Shipping Classes, the page does not load, and you get a console error.

I see that all plugins are updated. Does the issue also persist when you switch to a default theme and deactivate other plugins except for WPML, WooCommerce and WooCommerce Multilingual & Multicurrency?

If not, could you then re-enable the plugins one after the other and check the issue each time you enable a plugin?

Please report here when the issue comes back.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Translation of shipping lass generates an error’ is closed to new replies.