Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
The client was experiencing an error message 'The Advanced Editor jobs synchronization has failed' when accessing the Translation Queue in WPML.
Solution:
We resolved the issue by flushing the rewrite rules. This can be done by resaving the Permalink structure. To do this, go to Settings > Permalinks and simply save the settings again. This action should allow you to access the Translation Queue without any further issues.

If you're experiencing a similar problem, we recommend trying the above solution. However, please note that this solution might not be relevant if it's outdated or not applicable to your case. If the problem persists, we highly recommend checking related known issues at https://wpml.org/known-issues/, verifying the version of the permanent fix, and confirming that you have installed the latest versions of themes and plugins. Should you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to open a new support ticket in our forum at https://wpml.org/forums/forum/english-support/.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Prosenjit Barman 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Prosenjit Barman.

Author Posts
February 8, 2024 at 4:03 pm

Fulvio Di Stefano

when accessing the translations queue I get the error "The Advanced Editor jobs synchronization has failed". I followed all the steps mentionned here https://wpml.org/forums/topic/the-advanced-editor-jobs-synchronization-has-failed-4/ except the 2 first points, but I still have the problem

February 8, 2024 at 5:39 pm
February 9, 2024 at 10:54 am #15285198

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Dhaka (GMT+06:00)

Hello There,
I hope you're doing well.

I checked the entire conversation you had with my colleague Lauren and understood the issue.

For some reason, the access information you've shared is no longer loading in our system. Would you kindly share the access information to your site so that I can investigate the issue further?

You will find the needed fields to share the access information below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

IMPORTANT
-Please backup site files and database before providing us access.
-If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box. The private box looks like this:
hidden link

Looking forward to your response.

Best Regards,
Prosenjit

February 9, 2024 at 11:36 am
February 9, 2024 at 5:59 pm #15287230

Fulvio Di Stefano

i hope you can find the problems soon... thanks

February 11, 2024 at 4:53 am #15289169

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Dhaka (GMT+06:00)

Hello There,
Thank you for sharing the access information.

I've checked the "Translation Queue" section of WPML and encountered the issue. However, when I flush the rewrite rules(Just resaved the Permalink structure by going to Settings > Permalinks), the issue immediately gets resolved. Please check this screenshot(hidden link) for a better understanding.

You will be able to access the Translation queue without any issues.

I've reviewed the English version of the page and didn't see any issue there. The English contents seem to be working properly. However, please be informed that to maintain clarity and organization, our policy allows us to address only one issue per ticket. Since the problem mentioned in your last message differs from the initial issue reported, it would be best to open a new ticket detailing the steps required to observe or replicate the problem. Either I or one of our support team members will then take over your new ticket to help resolve any issues that you're having.

Please feel free to let me know if you need further assistance with the issue you initially reported in this ticket. I will be more than happy to help.

Best regards,
Prosenjit

February 12, 2024 at 2:55 pm #15293804

Fulvio Di Stefano

ok.... in fact I always have to save permalinks...its easy but weird..
Thanks a lot

Fulvio Di Stefano confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2024-02-12 14:55:06.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.