Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Ahmed Mohammed 1 year ago.

Author Posts
April 7, 2023 at 4:45 pm #13428445

nikosS-6

I recently translated a site from english to italian. All is fine except translated portfolio categories which do not display the portfolio posts. If i create a new category with no posts, it appears with nothing in it. If i assign a post to the category, random media from posts appear.

hidden link
hidden link

April 7, 2023 at 9:07 pm #13429155

Ahmed Mohammed
Supporter

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+03:00)

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

I checked the portfolio categories and items; although the items have been translated, they're not showing on the translated portfolio category page.

There could be a compatibility issue between WPML and Uncode theme, and to be able to troubleshoot this issue, I have created this sandbox website on our servers: hidden link.

Please log in using that quick login URL and recreate the issue so that we can check what is going on.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Uncode theme, translated portfolio categories do not display content.’ is closed to new replies.