Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by tomH-22 1 year, 11 months ago.

Author Posts
May 14, 2022 at 3:24 am #11220635

raymondL-6

In base language English…

I do upload logo or any images from my local PC to the media by drag and drop, seems uploaded, but after refresh the screen, the uploaded image not show in media list

I do woocommerce installed, and suppose generate some pages, e.g. my-account, etc. however, it does not show in the page list. After then, I goto woocommerce > tools > click regenerate pages, however, no additional pages show up, but the published count added more 6 pages

Found... disable all WPML plugins, the new upload images will show up, but disappeared after activated the WPML Multilingual CMS plugin

thanks

May 16, 2022 at 2:45 pm #11230765

tomH-22

How did you solve this problem, I debugged on the local server, I have the same problem, activate "WPML Multilingual CMS", all media pictures disappear.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.