Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on this forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 - -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+03:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Osama Mersal 1 year, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Osama Mersal.

Author Posts
November 25, 2022 at 7:12 pm #12536267

tigranM-2

Hi there,

I received an automatic email to the site administrator's email

In this case, WordPress has detected an error with one of your plugins, WPML Multilingual CMS.

Then I noticed an error on the site, for example, when on the product page ( woocomerce)

In page of orders choose producte Choose in action - Email invoice - i have critical error

look the attached screen please

There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

Learn more about troubleshooting WordPress.

And also it is not possible to translate products in the online store into other languages.

Here is the content of the automatic email

Hello!

Since WordPress 5.2 there is a built-in feature that detects when a plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your site and alerts you via this automated email.

In this case, WordPress has detected an error with one of your plugins, WPML Multilingual CMS.

First, visit your website (hidden link) and check if there are any visible problems. Next, visit the page where the error was detected (hidden link 3Fpage% 3Dwpml-wcml%26lang%3Des&lang=es&trid=4472&language_code=ro&source_language_code=es) and check if there are any visible problems.

Please contact your host for further assistance in investigating this issue.

If your site seems broken and you can't access your desktop normally, WordPress now has a special “recovery mode”. This allows you to securely access your desktop and investigate further.

hidden link

To keep your site safe, this link will expire in 1 day. Don't worry about this though: you'll receive a new link via email if the error occurs again after it expires.

When you seek help with this issue, you may be asked for the following information:
WordPress version 6.1.1
Active topic: OsTende Child (version 1.1.2)
Current plugin: WPML Multilingual CMS (version 4.5.13)
PHP version 7.4.25
Больше информации об этом исходном текстеЧтобы получить дополнительную информацию, введите исходный текст
Отправить отзыв
Боковые панели

elimpio_1_logo-263x69 (2).png
November 27, 2022 at 11:18 am #12541069

Osama Mersal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+03:00)

Hi,

Thanks for contacting WPML forums support. I'll be glad to help you today.

First of all, sorry for the late reply due to a higher workload. Please provide me with the WordPress debug.log; this will allow us to see if any PHP errors are being produced. More Info: https://wordpress.org/support/article/debugging-in-wordpress/

To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for the following line:

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

And change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
// Disable display of errors and warnings, which is recommended on a live site.
define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
@ini_set('display_errors',0);

Then try to reproduce the issue and check if any errors were saved to the debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory.
If you can paste your debug.log to https://pastebin.com/ and provide me with that link, it would be great!

Best regards,
Osama

The topic ‘[Closed] WordPress has detected an error with one of your plugins, WPML Multilingual CMS.’ is closed to new replies.