Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Bigul.

Author Posts
November 14, 2023 at 11:22 am #14796935

Albert

In Dutch we have the default page hidden link. The English version is hidden link.

When we click at the gear to translate to English, we see a lot of ACF fields, like Field labels, Field choices.
These choices needs to be copied from the dutch (Default) language. The Flexbuilder (ACF group) has the translation preference of "Copy".

Can you help us solve this problem?

November 15, 2023 at 2:13 pm #14809627

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Vienna (GMT+02:00)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve the issue.

Please let us know the following details for tracking this bug.

1) Please share a couple of screenshots for a better understanding of the problem

2) Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup{mandatory}. I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking. Refer to the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

Albert confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2023-11-28 13:17:02.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.