Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.13 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 7 months, 1 week ago.

Author Posts
September 16, 2023 at 12:30 pm #14406661

francoB-8

Sometimes in Backend, and obviously on front end, on this website:
hidden link
Look at the bottom of the page: the team block is an ACF Repeater.
If you switch between IT language and EN, you will see that the last two entries are different.
That's because randomly, some entry is being deleted. In Italian or English section.
I tried to confirm the correct entries on friday, in IT and EN, but yesterday some of those disappeared again.

I really don't know why it is happening for the last entries only.

September 18, 2023 at 2:13 pm #14413113

Nigel
Supporter

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi there

can I ask your for some extra information, that will speed things up when a supporter is able to take this ticket.

Can you clarify what settings you have for your ACF fields?

You can check your settings against the recommended settings here: https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/translate-sites-built-with-acf/recommended-custom-fields-translation-preferences-for-acf-and-wpml/

Note that repeater fields are expected to have Copy or Copy Once setting, depending on whether the content will be the same across languages (and only the language of the text different). The Field Groups themselves ordinarily should be set as not translatable.

And please be aware of this known issue: https://wpml.org/errata/advanced-custom-fields-multilingual-reordering-repeater-fields-makes-the-translations-unsynchronised/

The topic ‘[Closed] WPML delete entries in last two ACF flelds in a repeater form, in IT or EN lang’ is closed to new replies.