Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Kor 6 months, 1 week ago.

Assisted by: Kor.

Author Posts
October 20, 2023 at 1:51 pm #14624177

seaghanm

I am trying to:

Edit a template using the 'Divi Theme Builder'

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link (admin access needed0

I expected to see: the 'Divi Theme Builder'

Instead, I got: See image uploaded

==================================

Extra notes:

When the 'Divi Theme Builder' stopped working
I deactivated ALL plugins
Then I reactivated one at a time.
The ONLY plugins that stopped 'Divi Theme Builder' working
Was the WPML

2. Debug Log

I also have a copy of the debug log while the problem is happening.
The only problem is see is a PHP 'warning' which happens both when WPML is activated and de-activated - so I don't think this PHP 'warning' is a problem. There are no other data in debug (apart from Nitropack). Also yes of course - we deactivated NitroPack while testing and reactivated.

Thanks!!

[20-Oct-2023 13:36:15 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /home/leabharcom/web/leabharbreac.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nitropack/classes/Integration/Plugin/WCML.php on line 57
[20-Oct-2023 13:36:15 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /home/leabharcom/web/leabharbreac.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nitropack/classes/Integration/Plugin/WCML.php on line 72
[20-Oct-2023 13:37:02 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /home/leabharcom/web/leabharbreac.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nitropack/classes/Integration/Plugin/WCML.php on line 57
[20-Oct-2023 13:37:02 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /home/leabharcom/web/leabharbreac.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nitropack/classes/Integration/Plugin/WCML.php on line 72
[20-Oct-2023 13:37:58 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /home/leabharcom/web/leabharbreac.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nitropack/classes/Integration/Plugin/WCML.php on line 57
[20-Oct-2023 13:37:58 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /home/leabharcom/web/leabharbreac.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nitropack/classes/Integration/Plugin/WCML.php on line 72
[20-Oct-2023 13:38:03 UTC] PHP Deprecated: setcookie(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($value) of type string is deprecated in /home/leabharcom/web/leabharbreac.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nitropack/classes/Integration/Plugin/WCML.php on line 72
[20-Oct-2023 13:39:01 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /home/leabharcom/web/leabharbreac.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nitropack/classes/Integration/Plugin/WCML.php on line 57
[20-Oct-2023 13:39:01 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /home/leabharcom/web/leabharbreac.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nitropack/classes/Integration/Plugin/WCML.php on line 72
[20-Oct-2023 13:39:25 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /home/leabharcom/web/leabharbreac.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nitropack/classes/Integration/Plugin/WCML.php on line 57
[20-Oct-2023 13:39:25 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in /home/leabharcom/web/leabharbreac.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nitropack/classes/Integration/Plugin/WCML.php on line 72

Divi-Theme-Builder-Error.png
October 20, 2023 at 10:09 pm #14627297

seaghanm

Some extra info:

1) In WPML > languages, my setting is 'different languages in directories' This has worked OK and still works OK in the front-end for visitors (see screenshot)

2) Loading the Divi theme builder Fails using the default language (GA) but works on the non-default (EN) - as follows:

WORKS: &lang=en
hidden link

FAILS (to load): &lang=ga
hidden link

Thanks!

Language-URL-Format.png
October 22, 2023 at 12:28 pm #14630723

seaghanm

I will rewrite the support query (because some of the error logs above are not relevant to the problem). This is a good summary:

I am trying to: Edit a template using the 'Divi Theme Builder'

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link (admin access needed)

I expected to see: the 'Divi Theme Builder'

Instead, I got: See image uploaded (fails to load)

==================================

Extra notes:

1. Checks already Done:
When the 'Divi Theme Builder' stopped working
I deactivated ALL plugins
Then I reactivated one at a time.
The ONLY plugins that stopped 'Divi Theme Builder' working
Was the WPML

2. Cache: I turned OFF caching plugin - no difference in behaviour

3. Core of the problem:

a. In WPML > languages, my setting is 'different languages in directories' This has worked OK and still works OK in the front-end for visitors (see screenshot)

b. Loading the Divi theme builder Fails using the default language (GA) but works on the non-default (EN) - as follows:

WORKS: &lang=en
hidden link

FAILS (to load): &lang=ga
hidden link

Thanks!

October 22, 2023 at 9:46 pm #14632495

seaghanm

PS The server is rebooting and will be online again at about 07:00 GMT+1

October 23, 2023 at 9:22 am #14634973

seaghanm

CAn you advise:
How can I remove the contents of this support query please?

October 23, 2023 at 9:28 am #14635175

Kor
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Singapore (GMT+08:00)

Thanks for contacting WPML support.

Which reply would you like me to remove it for you?

As for your issue, I will need to closely examine your website. Therefore, I will require temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to a test site where the problem has been replicated, if possible. This will enable me to provide better assistance and determine if any configurations need to be modified.

Please note that it is important to have a backup for security purposes and to prevent any potential data loss. You can use the UpdraftPlus plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/updraftplus/) to fulfill your backup requirements.

Your upcoming reply will be treated with confidentiality and will only be visible to you and me.

✙ To resolve the issue, I may need your consent to deactivate and reactivate plugins and the theme, as well as make configuration changes on the site if necessary. This emphasizes the significance of having a backup.

October 23, 2023 at 1:19 pm #14638419

seaghanm

Thank you Kor.
You can remove all of it, because some has linux paths (https://cdn.wpml.org/home/leabharcom/web/leabharbreac.com)

Thank you.

seaghanm confirmed that the issue was resolved on 2023-10-23 13:19:27.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.