Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqas Bin Hasan 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Waqas Bin Hasan.

Author Posts
July 11, 2023 at 1:54 pm #14015933

fannyV-3

The example products showing when you have the direct link to non-professionals which should not be seen with having wholesale plugin active:

hidden link

hidden link

The conflict is that when WPML Multilingual CMS plugin is activated it causes conflict and our product is unable to hide. When WPML Multilingual CMS plugin is deactivated then product is hiding.

July 12, 2023 at 7:28 am #14019501

Waqas Bin Hasan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the support.

First of all, I'll advise to update all WPML plugins and check again. Also update other plugins and/or theme if needed.

Secondly, please check in a minimal setup with only WPML, WooCommerce and the said plugin, using a standard WordPress theme like 2021 or 2023. And see if issue is still reproducible. Sometimes the conflict may be for other reasons as well.

IMPORTANT: Take full backup of your website and database beforehand. It is highly advised to try these on a staging/dev site first, so your live website isn't compromised.

Lastly, the said plugin isn't on our compatibility list (https://wpml.org/plugin/?wpv_view_count=120064&wpv-plugin-functionality=0&wpv_post_search=Wholesale+For+WooCommerce&wpv-wpcf-recommendation-flag=&wpv_filter_submit=Search). I'll advise to contact plugin author/support to get a compatible fix or solution.

Regards.

July 12, 2023 at 11:04 am #14022989

fannyV-3

Thanks, I did that on a testing environment and there I can also see & buy the wholesale product without logging in as a wholesale user.
hidden link

Here standard WP theme + WPML + Woocommerce
When I disable WPML here - I get a 404 page So product is hidden when I deactive WPML.

July 12, 2023 at 11:32 am #14023237

Waqas Bin Hasan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

I advise you to contact the plugin author and request a compatibility update. WPML offers very useful information for developers aiming to make their plugins compatible. Please see https://wpml.org/documentation/support/ for details.

Theme and plugin authors are welcome to join WPML’s Go Global program, which helps the authors make their code multilingual ready. Together with WPML’s compatibility team, they can test and confirm that their theme or plugin works with WPML. See https://wpml.org/documentation/support/go-global-program/ for details and you can refer your theme/plugin provider to this as well.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.