Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 4.93 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by stephaneJ-8 1 year ago.

Author Posts
April 7, 2023 at 7:14 pm #13429005

stephaneJ-8

Dear Support Team,
The Text Label of Gravity view does not translate.
In the translator, I have this in English:
[{"field":"25","input":"input_text","label":"Policyholder Passport Number"},{"field":"entry_id","input":"input_text","label":"VTI Contract number (without \"vti_\")"}]
I translated it in French:
[{"field":"25","input":"input_text","label":"Numéro de Passeport du Souscripteur"},{"field":"entry_id","input":"input_text","label":"Numéro de contrat VTI (sans \"vti_\")"}]
But the translation is not active : hidden link

In WPML settings, custom fields : _gravityview_directory_widgets is translate active.

Thank you for your help

Jérémy

April 7, 2023 at 9:50 pm #13429243

Ahmed Mohammed
Supporter

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+03:00)

Hi Jérémy,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

It looks like GravityView isn't on WPML's compatibility list: https://wpml.org/plugin/?wpv_view_count=120064&wpv-plugin-functionality=0&wpv_post_search=GravityView&wpv-wpcf-recommendation-flag=&wpv_filter_submit=Search.

After doing some search, I found this post on GravityView's website: hidden link. I suggest checking it and using WPML's manual translation method instead of the translation editor. You can enable the manual translation method only for the views post type. You can learn more about the manual translation method here: https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/using-different-translation-editors-for-different-pages/

Hope that helps 🙂

April 8, 2023 at 7:48 am #13431005

stephaneJ-8

Dear Ahmed
Thank you so much
Have a great day
Jeremy

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.