Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by andreaB-8 10 months, 1 week ago.

Assisted by: Prosenjit Barman.

Author Posts
June 29, 2023 at 9:25 pm #13920373

andreaB-8

In this page
hidden link
There is first paragraph not translated... all other content is OK... but starting part no.
Can you tell me why?
When I go in edit language all is OK
Thanks

I mean this

--
Azienda
Dal 1961 Slingofer Srl progetta e produce attrezzature per il sollevamento e la movimentazione di carichi e merci.

La nostra profonda e radicata esperienza nel settore ci permette di realizzare attrezzature personalizzate, certificate, sicure e di qualità, nate per soddisfare le necessità specifiche di ogni singolo cliente.

Da oltre 60 anni esportiamo i nostri prodotti in scala globale e abbiamo agenti rappresentanti in ogni continente, in modo da poter garantire, ovunque, il miglior supporto nei minimi tempi.
---

June 30, 2023 at 12:47 pm #13924079

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Dhaka (GMT+06:00)

Hi There,
I hope you're doing well. I will be happy to assist you in this case.

I understood the issue you're having. I can see that the Text is added using the Text editor widget of Elementor. Would you please follow the steps below and check if that helps?

- Open the Default page(Azienda) in the WordPress Editor.
- Check if you're seeing any Translation update icon beside the "English" language. if you're not seeing any, make a small change in the page title and Save the changes.
- When the Translation update icon appears on the page, click on that and make sure to 100% complete the translation.

Please check and let me know how it goes.

Best Regards,
Prosenjit

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.